ISEKI-Food 2020 will be postponed due to Coronavirus outbreak!
Considering that the number of detected COVID-19 cases is growing and following guidelines towards minimising the virus spread and its impact the Organising & Scientific Committee of the ISEKI-Food 2020 conference has agreed to postpone the ISEKI-Food conference from 8 - 10 July 2020 to 23 – 25 June 2021.
· The venue will remain the same: Hotel Landmark, Nicosia, Cyprus
· Registration and abstract submission will stay open
· All registrations will be automatically transferred to the new date unless you decide to cancel your registration in your conference account
· All abstract submissions will be automatically transferred to the new conference date. Should you wish to make any changes in your abstracts or cancel them completely, please contact the conference secretariat: email@example.com
· If you have already paid your registration fees and you want to cancel, or if you have any questions, please contact the conference secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org for further steps.
· If you have arranged travel and accommodation via our local conference organiser “easyconferences” please contact them under: email@example.com
We are really sorry for any inconveniences caused but this decision was necessary in order to protect the health of all our participants and to stop spreading the virus.
We look forward to meeting you all in June 2021!
The Organising & Scientific Committee of the ISEKI-Food 2020 Conference