ISEKI-Food 2021 will be held ONLINE due to Coronavirus outbreak!
Considering that the number of detected COVID-19 cases is growing and following guidelines towards minimising the virus spread and its impact the Organising & Scientific Committee of the ISEKI-Food 2020 conference has decided to reorganise the ISEKI-Food conference.
· Registration and abstract submission are closed at the moment but as soon as everything is reorganised, will be open again.
· All registrations will be automatically transferred to the new date and fees unless you decide to cancel your registration in your conference account
· All abstract submissions will soon be automatically deleted and have to be resubmitted in order that you can make necessary changes. All abstract submitters will be informed separately. If you have any questions, please contact the conference secretariat: email@example.com
· If you have already paid your registration fees and you want to cancel, or if you have any questions, please contact the conference secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org for further steps.
· If you have arranged travel and accommodation via our local conference organiser “easyconferences” please contact them under: email@example.com
We are really sorry for any inconveniences caused but this decision was necessary in order to protect the health of all our participants and to stop spreading the virus.
We look forward to meeting you all ONLINE in June 2021!
The Organising & Scientific Committee of the ISEKI-Food 2021 Conference